Ideal Bride Magazine | December 2012 |
Help & Advice
Plan a Hen Party with Hen Heaven
Whether your the Bride who is unsure how she wants to celebrate at her hen party or you are the friend in charge of organising the hen party. Hen Heaven are on hand and have shared with Ideal Bride Magazine readers their best tips and advice when planning that all important hen party. Here is what they had to say…
If you have been given the honour of organising your friend’s hen party, try not to be too over whelmed with the responsibility, you just need to make sure you are really organised and know exactly what type of hen party your friend would like.
Top Tips to organising a special Hen Party
- Firstly get an idea of what type of hen party/ weekend your friend would like there are lots of activities to choose from and great destinations to go to.
- Once you have established what type of hen weekend she would like- do some research into hen weekend providers and get an idea of what you want to do and how much it will cost. For ideas and details visit henheaven.co.uk
- The next step is to get an accurate guest list with contact names, email addresses and numbers.
- At this stage you will need to tell your friend that it is now in your capable hands and with no amount of quizzing will you give anything away. She will thank you when everything is revealed.
- It is vital to make sure that everyone invited is aware if the hen party is a secret from the hen, all email correspondence should be titled Secret Hen and make sure you do not accidentally include the hen in the emails.
Tips for Hen Parties on a budget
- Plan the party within everyone’s budget, a party isn’t much of a party if there are only a few people that can attend. If the hen party isn’t within everyone’s price range it could end in disaster with people pulling out.
- A great way to prepare financially for a hen party is to give everyone plenty of time to save. It might be worth setting up a bank account especially for the event and giving everyone deadlines for set amounts of affordable deposits.
- Book your hen party through a hen party specialist like Hen Heaven; this will save you a lot of time and money as all party planners have expert knowledge on all destinations, activities and packages. Many offer an easy online payment scheme with affordable deposits.
- Opt for 1 Night Only, if a whole weekend is out of the question, Hen Heaven have a comprehensive line of one night packages for cheap London hen nights.
- If you still want the full weekend experience of the hen weekend but want to save your cocktail pennies, then we also have a range of inexpensive hen weekends that offer simple but effective packages for the lowest of budgets. In all of our most popular locations we have the Foundation package. See henheaven.co.uk for details.
- Book group transport, i.e. train/ coach tickets this enable huge savings on tickets.
- Pre drinks at home before you go out can be fun, why not make cocktails in the comfort of your home.
Hen Heaven’s most popular activities
One of the newest & modern ways to keep fit. A great deal of fun for a hen party. This is the top of Hen Heavens popularity poll for activities to do on your hen weekend. There are a large choice on 1 and 2 night pole dancing packages available or create your own pole dancing weekend with the build your own option online.
Cocktail making is the next most popular. The mini cocktail course includes a lesson in the history of cocktails, how to free pour, cocktail making methods and equipment and being shown how to make classic cocktails, which are judged by their friends and crowning an overall winner.
A hilarious stage show, involving hunky men in very little clothing! The cliche hen night is still very popular and why not, it’s the ultimate girl’s night out so why not let your hair down! The Adonis cabaret is available to watch in the following locations: Blackpool, Cardiff, Newcastle, Bournemouth, Leeds, Brighton & London.
For an alternative hen weekend why not opt for an action packed activity & bring out the adrenalin junky in you. Hen Heaven have a huge selection of activities from Kayaking to mud bikes. Or for the naughtier bride-to-be Foreplay lessons are perfect for a cheeky hen night or life drawing, both are fun classes that will have you & your girlfriends in hysterics!
At Ideal Bride Magazine we would love to hear about your hen party, what you did and where? Whether past, present or future tell us your real stories…
Special Offer: Sister before the Mister!
You already know a wedding is a stressful thing to organise, and a Hen weekend is a great time to catch up with all your friends – but wouldn’t it be nice if you and the Bride could have some quality time together, after the Hen Do, and before the wedding day – just to let your hair down one last time? Hen Heaven are running a special promotion at the moment, if you book a hen weekend with them before the 30th June 2012, they will give you a night out with the bride for free. The expert party planners at Hen Heaven will organise for you to get guest list entry to a top night spot in the centre of town, and also get you in with VIP entry to a nightclub, so visit www.henheaven.co.uk or call 01273 225 075.
Cities To Choose From: Aberdeen, Birmingham, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Glasgow, Leeds, Leicester, Liverpool, London, Manchester, Newcastle, Reading and Sheffield
Terms and Conditions ‘Free Night Out’ refers to free Friday or Saturday guest list entry to Hen Heavens favourite bars, clubs and casinos in any of the above listed towns and cities. Free Night Out is offered for you and one guest. Any accommodation or additional guests can be arranged and is chargeable. Free Night Out must be redeemed within 2 months of return from the Hen Weekend. Not in conjunction with any other offer.
This offer is brought to you by Hen Heaven, all details were correct at time of publishing, to take advantage of this offer and for further information please contact Hen Heaven directly.
Subscribe. It’s FREE
Subscribe now to receive our monthly edition of Ideal Bride Magazine by email.
Hen Heaven: Chocolate Making Hen Weekend
There is a huge choice of activities to do on your hen weekend, but if you would like to do something that will leave your mouth watering then the chocolate making hen weekend is a perfect way to cele…
Lose Weight For Your Wedding
At Ideal Bride Magazine we strive to bring our readers the best help and advice and style and inspiration tips which is why we just had to introduce you to the John Thomson and Thomson Fitness Consult…
Gift List Trends 2012: It’s Our List
It’s Our List is an online wedding gift list that is trusted by both wedding couples and their guests to provide an unmatched level of personal service. Wedding couples can either select from the bout…
Honeymoon Dreams: Mauritius
A serene mix of pristine beaches, sparkling waters and untouched coral reefs are nestled together to create the island of Mauritius, an exclusive hideaway situated in The Indian Ocean. A vast array o…
The Stag Company: Paintballing
Paintballing is one of the top ten activities to do on a stag weekend, a timeless classic which promises a good time for all involved. When deciding what to do on your stag weekend it is essential to …